1. Are the Government Officials of West Bengal not aware about contract of the Calcutta Municipal Corporation,
against payment of premium of Rupees One Crore (odd), granted to M/S. Martin Burn Ltd., to built the burnt portion of New
Market with right to lease out about 97000 square feet constructed area of Market Complex?
2. Are the Government Officials of West Bengal not aware that the said premium was not more than five percent
of the then market rate for the same in the vicinity of New Market?
3. Are the Government Officials of West Bengal not aware that by granting the said contract at the rate of
less than five percent of the then market rate, the Officials of Calcutta Municipal Corporation and State Government had committed
an criminal offence of misappropriation of public properties of more than Rupees fifteen crores in favopur of M/S. martin
4. Are the Government officials of West Bengal aware that the present market rate is Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees
One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) per square meter for the same in the vicinity of New market?
5. (a) Can you deny that there was any underhand arrangements between CPI(M) Party and the Directors of M/
S. Martin Burn Ltd., and / or between you and the Directors of M/S. Martin Burn Ltd.?
(b) If you are denying such charges, can you explain the reasons for granting of such contract against such
6. Can you deny that public servants of the State of West Bengal misused their powers and abused their authority
for the gain and benefit of the Directors of M/S. Martin Burn Ltd., including said Mafia Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala?
7. Is it not a fact that State of West Bengal is withhelding Any decision on my application under Section
197 of Cr. P. C. filed in December, 1983 agaianst Mr. Jayanta Kumar Dasgupta, the then Munsif, 5th Court at Alipore (District
24-Paraganas) without any bonafide reasons?
8. Is it not a fact that Police is not taking appropriate actions in Behala P. S. Case No. 91(12)83 dated
29.12.1983 under influence?
9. Is it not a fact that Police is not taking appropriate actions in Behala P. S. Case No. 106(2)84 dated
29.2.1984 and 4(3)84 dated 2.3.1984 under political influence?
10. it not a fact that Police is not taking appropriate actions in Behala P. S. lodged an F. I. R. on 25.11.1984
in a matter of Civil nature under criminal conspiracy with the said Mafia leader and his associate adjudges Cheat Chittaranjan
Ganguly, just to defame me?
11. Is it not a fact that in or about the end of 1984 or beginning of 1985 you had issued illegal direction
upon District Magistrate 245-Parganas to remove me from my absolute properties to help the object of the said Mafia leader
Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala?
12. Is it not a fact that under criminal conspiracy with the said Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala
and his associate Chunilal Mukherjee, the Behala P. S. had lodged an admittedly false F. I. R. on 19.2.1985 to help them to
install a gate by encroaching my properties?
13. Is it not a fact that under criminal conspiracy with the said Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala,
the Calcutta Municipal Corporation entered in a criminal conspiracy to blackmail me by misusing their powers and abusing their
authorities in the manners stated herein.
(a) Fake Municipal Holding No. 160 N, Binoba
Bhave Road, Ward No.119, Calcutta was created on 7.1.1986
(as per mentioned certificate) in favour of said Cheat
Chittaranjan Ganguly in respect of the properties which already
bearing other holding numbers?
(b) Anothewr fake Municipal Holding No. 161 N,
Binoba Bhave Road, Ward No.119, Calcutta was created on
14.11.1986 in place of 160 N, Binoba Bhave Road, in favour
of said Cheat Chittaranjan Ganguly?
(c) Under the said conspiracy, Calcutta Municipal
Corporation completed following formalities within one
working day of 19.3.1987 in the speed of sputanik.
(i) got received a complaint against me?
(ii) Enquiry was directed?
(iii) Alleged local inspection and enquiry was
(iv) Alleged typed report in the language of said
Chittaranjan Ganguly was prepared and submitted
(v) Alleged report was considered and my plans
were revoked and police was instructed to stop my
(d) To make the Judgment dated 31.3.1988 order of
Hon’ble High Court against the said order dated 19.3.1987
infractous, the Calcutta Municipal Corporation decided to start
hearing to find out the new grounds to revoke my plans once
again and first hearing taken place on 23.7.1988 but adjourned
without fixing the next date as till than Corporation failed to
level any charges to revoke my sanction plan. Therefore, on
2.11.9188 a Sjow cause Notice was issued purely on created
grounds and in the history of Calcutta Municipal Corporation
sanction plans were revoked 2nd time on 9.11.1988 on the basis
of the said created grounds against me?
14. Is it not a fact that Calcutta Municipal Corporation provided all facilities to the Companies of Directors
of M/S. Martin Burn Ltd., to sanction illegal plans op multistoried Buildings?
15. Is it not a fact that Calcutta Municipal Corporation granted illegal sanction of plans for three 11 storied
buildings at Municipal Premises No. 158, 160N, 162N, and 31/41, Binoba Bhave Road, Ward No. 119 of Calcutta in serious violation
of Building Rules to help the said Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala?
15A. Is it not a fact that the said plans were revised in the year 1987 for two eleven storeyed Buildings
in further serious violations of Building Rules under influence from you?
16. Is it not a fact that on 18.7.1986 under a plot hatched by said Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala
serious attempt to murder me had been taken place injuring me severally and Police did not take any actions againstr hiom
because of his direct connections with you?
17. Is it not a fact that on or about October, 1986 said Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala threatened
to remove me from my properties with the help of the then Commissioner of Calcutta Police Mr. B. K. Basu, but as Mr. Basu
aware of connections of the said Mafia leader with you, did not take proper steps (actions) against Mr. Jhunjhunuwala for
misuse of his name for such threat to me?
18. Is it not a fact that under your verbal directions Mrs. Mira Pandey, the then Registrar of West Bengal
Cooperative Societies, misused her powers and abused her authorities to blackmail me for the gain and benefit of the said
Mafia leader Sanjay Kumar Jhunjhunwala in the foloowing manner:-
(a) Mr. N. Goswami, C. D. O., of Cooperation
Directorate was directed to adjudicate Dispute Case No. 43/
RCS/87-88 and pronounce an created award without any
appointment, jurisdiction or authority;
(b) To deny the justice , certified copies against
following applications were withheld;
(i) of order sheet of Dispute Case No. 43/RCS/
87-88 was withheld till 6.1.1990 against application
dated 16.1.1989 (for a period of about one year);
(ii) of orders dated 17.1.1990 in the Dispute
Case No. 112-113/RCS/88-89 were withheld till
21.11.1990 against applications dated 17.1.1990(for
a period of about ten months);
(iii) of purported Notification dated 17.2.1990
(issued by State of West Bengal) withheld till
8.1.1991 against application dated 24.2.1990 (for a
period of more than ten months) but when certified
copy was supplied the date of application was falsely mentioned as 3.11.1990;
(c) Between 2.2.1990 and 9.2.1990 the first page of order sheet of Dispute Case No. 43/RCS/87-88 was forged
to insert the appointment of Mr. N. Goswami as Arbitrator of the said Case;
(d) On 9.2.1990 Mrs. Mira Pandey illegally issued unofficial order nO. 48 dated 9.2.1990 to got declared
illegal Notification from the State of West Bengal.
(e) State of West Bengal issued purported Notification under influence from the said unofficial order No.
48 dated 9.2.1990.
19. Is it not a fact that Mrs. Mira Pandey, the then Registrar of West Bengal Cooperative Societies, was
sent abroad with a State Government deligation under favourtism?
20. Is it not a fact that an Allotment of landed properties was granted in favour of Mr. A. K. Bhattacharyya,
WBHJS, the then Member West Bengal Cooperative Tribunal, out of turn?
21. Is it not a fact that Police was a party in a criminal conspiracy hatched by said Mafia leader Sanjay
Kumar Jhunjhunwala to kill my 18 years’ son by got caused an lorry accident on 22.2.1991 within the area of New Alipore
P. S. ?
22. Are you ready to handed over the aforesaid matters for proper investigation in view of involvement of
senior Officials of the different Departments including I. A. S. and Police Officials in the matters of misuse of powers and
abuse of authorities etc.